Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lilly's little lamb and 28.

Lilly had a little lamb... little lamb...little lamb...

and everywhere that Lilly went that lamb was sure to go.

Miss Lillian has been attached to this 'little people' lamb lately... she even brought her to lunch with us today...its kinda cute:)

Really hoping to get rid of these stinkin' binkies soon! they ruin the picture!

Well, I thought I would start with the cuteness first that way you don't have to continue reading :)

I turn 28 tomorrow. It's funny, every year I think I will feel different or I will BE different, and every year I am still me... guess I am still thinking that somewhere a long the way I will become a different self....but nope.. me, myself and I ... still here. still. ME.

Today was a good day. Good conversation with the hubby. Two cute twirly birds that melt my heart with everything that comes out of their mouth... especially that little HONK they do when they laugh. Good lunch. A peanut butter rice crispy treat with chocolate frosting.A little bit of alone time. Just a general feeling of being Happy, content, not stressed or sad or worried. Just calm, mellow, relaxed. Oh, how I love that feeling... I haven't had it for a very , very LONG time. God is good.

2 comments:

  1. Happy almost Birthday!!!!!! Hope you have a great day!!! Hope the girls are extra good for your special day. :)

    ReplyDelete